To support the identification of custom affinity adsorbents, Prometic Bioseparations Ltd (PBL) has developed a multi-mode Mimetic Ligand™ library in a 96-micro column block format (PuraPlate™) that can be screened in chromatographic (flow-through) mode.
The library comprises a diverse array of stable synthetic ligands attached to a high-flow agarose support. The ligands incorporate combinations of functional binding groups including anionic and cationic groups, polar groups, apolar groups and other specific chemical functionalities, all of which have been pre-selected on the basis of their proven ability to interact with proteins.
The size and shape of these ligands imparts selectivity to the binding interactions.
The key features of this screening product are:
- 96 different ligands covering a wide range of binding properties
- Universally applicable platform
- Proven technology
- Quick and effective platform for process optimisation
- Robust and stable adsorbents
- High purity, chemically defined ligand structures
To learn more about screening products please click on relevant literature below: